Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people based in more than 100 countries help the world’s leading organizations succeed and grow. Nobody knows people better than Kantar. We provide insight and inspiration to help our clients, our people and society to create and flourish in an extraordinary world.
At Kantar Digital Research Centre we are currently looking for an experienced:
Project Manager - (market research)
in Kantar Digital Research Centre’s project management team
We currently have opportunities for experienced market research project managers to join our team. In this role, you will be able to call upon the resources and expertise of our offshore delivery centres to support the successful execution of the projects you will be running. You will also have an opportunity to be mentored by a partner in the Consulting Practice to develop your skills and increase the breadth and depth of support our project management hub provides. Working in the newly created team you will partner with Client Management teams based in the UK & Netherlands. The role will primarily focus on support for the tailored research projects where you will help to execute large scale, often multi-country, growth strategy research.
- Manage brand/product growth strategy market research projects from cost and feasibility estimation through to data delivery
- Project management support for other survey-based methodologies
- Lead and develop strong stakeholder relationships through effective day-to-day management and communication
- Manage the delivery of survey scripting services with an emphasis on script checking
- Fieldwork management with an emphasis on delivering pro-active solutions to achieving complex sampling targets (mix of CAWI, CATI, CAPI/F2F across multiple regions and countries)
- Ensure that the methodology, data design and study deliverables meet the agreed specifications, are accurate and of high quality
- Deliver measurable improvements in resource utilisation and costs
NICE TO HAVE
- A background (2-5 yrs+; 2 yrs for PM, 3-5+ yrs for SPM roles) in quantitative market research project management, experience in managing tailored and/or ad-hoc projects will be an asset
- Logical, practical, and well organised thinker with an ability to question
- Able to manage complex, multi-stakeholder projects and keep to the budget
- Strong analytical, organisational, and communication skills (written/verbal/professional) to engage with different stakeholders and nurture relationships with partners
- Strong relationship building skills
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Curious and proactive in exploring avenues to challenge the status quo to build new ways of working and innovate approaches to drive more effective & efficient delivery
- Experience of segmentation and or U&A methodologies
- Commerce and/or Retail & Shopper research projects experience
- Use of SPSS
- Experience with survey design and automation tools
At Digital Research Centre
we value transparency, diversity and open communication. We support new ideas and think different approach.
- Stable employment (full-time job contract) in a leading global research company in a multicultural environment
- Wide range of benefits: private health care plan, sports card and seasonal events like consultations with a physiotherapist and many more!
- Open access to global learning resources and self-development platforms
- Top-notch office at Praga Koneser Centre, with optional remote work in a virtual environment
- Work in a dynamic, active, bold and courageous team
- We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking, your out-of-the-box thinking and initiative will be encouraged and appreciated
We can currently only proceed with applicants eligible to work in Poland (not needing or in possession of valid work permits).